http://scifimoviefilms.com/transcendence-trailer-2-review/ At Life Solutions Addiction Center, we provide multiple options for the most individualized and effective treatment program for every person. The path to healing at starts with empowerment, which is the essential element in all practices required for sustained recovery.
The process of tackling daily stressors and triggers, rebuilding broken relationships, finding (or maintaining) a job, and doing all of this while remaining focused on sobriety and health can be daunting and overwhelming. We understand the difficulties associated with an addict returning home to his/her family, spouse, parents, friends, and/or co-workers.
There are insight, communication, and coping skills that must be at work on multiple levels within the inner circle of a recovering addict returning home to facilitate sustained sobriety. This is why our aftercare program is so important and tailored specifically for the needs of each person and his or her inner circle before leaving treatment.
We at Life Solutions Addiction Center, want the same thing that families and loved ones of addicts want. We want them to be happy, healthy, and making the best decisions for what is right for them and their recovery. We develop a plan with each individual before he or she leaves treatment, covering all aspects of life outside the facility walls. Some of the ways we help addicts stay on the right path:
- We help establish connections to support groups and religious institutions.
- Facilitate the continuation of healthy recovery-minded activities.
- Provide resources for sustained fitness regimens and nutrition.
- Review contacts for whom a personal accountability partner will be available for any needed support or assistance.
- Our aftercare program provides constant contact with both recovering addicts and their families and loved ones to be sure things are on track for a successful recovery.
If you or a loved one are suffering from addiction, please call us today. We can talk with you today about how we can empower you or your loved one to overcome addiction in a way that is truly holistic, healing the mind, body, and spirit for a lasting recovery and real happiness in life. We can help.