At Life Solutions Addiction Center, we take drug addiction very seriously. We understand the devastating consequences that can come about on both individuals and family members who are struggling with this disease. To prevent these consequences from becoming worse or severe, it’s important to seek help from our Florida drug treatment center immediately.
Each program is completely personalized to the individual as well as the drug addiction. Our drug addiction treatment approach is simple: finding underlying causes of drug addiction and personalizing treatment programs accordingly. Our goal is to provide drug addicts the highest level of personalized drug addiction treatment possible while staying in our beautiful residential drug treatment center.
We utilize a variety of techniques when treating drug addiction including:
- Physical and Psychological Assessments
- Drug Detox
- Individualized Treatment Plans
- Family Integrated Treatment and Therapy
- Group and Individual Therapy
- Behavioral Therapies
- Cognitive Therapy
- 12 Step Programs
neurontin 900 mg day Drug Addictions We Treat
We’re here to help individuals become free of drug addiction. We stand by our policy where we never turn away an individual who is in desperate need of help.
Here are some of the common drug addictions we treat:
- Prescription Drugs
- Crack / Cocaine
- And Other Addictions and Dependencies.
web link Signs and Symptoms of Drug Addiction or Dependence
Each drug addiction is going to affect an individual differently. The risks of becoming dependent on a drug also vary, but can become common when an individual is using drugs on a regular basis.
There are many common signs and symptoms that drug addiction or dependence is present including:
- Strong urges to use the drug daily
- Need a higher amount of the drug to receive the same feeling
- Spending money on the drug even if the individual cannot afford it
- Risky behaviors such as: driving under the influence, stealing, fighting, etc.
- Withdrawal symptoms begin appearing when drug is not being used
- Not showing up to school or work, or showing up under the influence
- Lack of motivation
- Behavioral changes such as mood swings
- Appearance is ignored
If an individual is struggling with drug addiction and showing signs and symptoms, seek drug addiction treatment help immediately. Effects of drug addiction can vary and can lead to life-threatening and damaging consequences.